$225 per 50-minute session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have out-of-network benefits for mental health services?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
My practice is set up to receive payments electronically through your bank account or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). I ask that you complete an electronic authorization payment form in which you designate an account from which fees for my services will be deducted after each session. An itemized statement will be sent to you via email each month that will include all account activity and the information you need to submit on a claim to your insurer.
If you miss your appointment or cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment time you will be charged your session fee. Please be aware that insurance companies will not reimburse you for this charge. Clear emergencies (such as a major illness or unsafe driving conditions) are exempt from such billing.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.